Friday, September 7, 2007

The Beginning

At last i already have a blog!

For some time my friends we're trying to convince me to create a blog but i wasn't interested at that time because i thought it was just a waste of time. Usually whenever i open my computer i just check my mails and the rest is computer programming or reading tutorials related to computer programming.


Today September 8, 2007 1:19am while waiting for my wife to arrive from work, my friend gladys reminded me again to try blogging. So since i have nothing else to do (i was playing Far Cry before she popped up from my screen) i created this account.


I kinda feel a little weird composing this but maybe because its my first time.


Well my wife is already a sleep ... Today is her birthday and i still haven't bought her a present.


Its almost 2 in the morning i better get some sleep 'coz its going to be a long day ahead ...

1 comment:

G said...

Hey Welcome to the online world --the blogosphere!

Finally, ur up and running..m just here if u need somethin.